Robin Nieto, NEON CRM Consultant for Second Helpings proved a grant from the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry, to bring Second Helpings donor records into the next century, is priceless.
In the past eight months, thanks to this grant award provided by the Community Foundation of the Lowcountry in the winter of 2017, Second Helpings donor records are now up-to-date and communication with all supporters has vastly improved and can be done electronically.
Among the things accomplished with this very valuable grant include:
- All donor records are current and are being successfully tracked.
- The Second Helpings NEON CRM “playbook” is complete and serves as a useful reference.
- Agency specific policies and procedures are in place to make sure all records remain consistent and protected.
- The consultant assisted with creating a monthly giving program and a major donor campaign.
- Thank you letters have been created and updated quarterly with heart-felt stories for all campaigns and gifts.
- Grant history and tracking has been completed as well as “reminders” sent directly to the executive director’s email address to make sure no deadlines are missed.
- We are currently using the event tracking tools for our upcoming annual event SHARE THE BOUNTY and we are prepared for next year’s HUNGER GAMES.
“This grant and our experience working with Nieto far surpassed our expectations. The Community Foundation of the Lowcountry grant committee should be commended for their vision and support of this program. Its impact will be felt for years to come,” said Lili Coleman, executive director.
Coleman went on to say that the staff and members of the board have been trained on NEON CRM and they are utilizing the tools in the system. They can see reports and know instantly were Second Helpings stand with support for the mission to fight hunger in the low country.
The Church Mouse Thrift Shop, located at 78 Arrow Road on Hilton Head Island, has been a supporter of Second Helpings for many years. We want to thank them for their recent grant award that provides funds to train our agency representatives at a new educational meeting to be held this fall. One lucky agency representative, thanks to this grant, will receive a new refrigerator or freezer for their program by attending the meeting.
Support those that support Second Helpings. Take your donations to The Church Mouse Thrift Shop knowing your donations support many LOCAL nonprofit organizations.
Morgan Stanley recognized employee Andrew Cook, for his volunteer efforts on behalf of Second Helpings with a donation from their Morgan Stanley Foundation. Cook is vice president, the board of directors, and has served on the Second Helpings board for five years. We applaud him for his commitment and thank Morgan Stanley for this recognition. Cook and fellow employees from the Hilton Head office volunteer every second Thursday at the Palmetto Breeze FILL THE NEED food distribution program that feeds over 80 bus passengers traveling from rural areas to work on Hilton Head Island. Pictured here is Ty Cook, partner, and father with Andrew Cook volunteering on June 14.
- A special thank you to Community Foundation of the Lowcountry
- The Church Mouse Thrift Shop provides grant for training
- Board Member is recognized by Morgan Stanley for his efforts on behalf of Second Helpings
- Job Opening in Beaufort - Join our Team
- Christmas comes early to Second Helpings
- Letter Carriers Food Drive
- Dataw Island Resident Joins Board of Directors of Second Helpings
- Berkeley Hall Charitable Foundation Awards Second Helpings two grants in 2017-2018
- Employer HR Group helps Second Helpings
- Palmetto Breeze Transit and Second Helpings partner to FILL THE NEED!
- Second Helpings Wins Organization of the Year Award for Program to Provide with Palmetto Breeze Transit
- Hargray's Caring Coins Foundation Celebrates $3 million in donations
- Thank you Hampton Hall Charitable Fund
- Donate the Value of a Meal to Help Feed the Hungry
- Jo Pender Joins Second Helpings Board of Directors
- October Food Drive to help Hilton Head Employees who ride the Palmetto Breeze buses
- Congratulations to Palmetto Bluff - Recipient of the Founder Award
- September is Hunger Awareness Month
- Second Annual Hunger Games To Benefit Second Helpings
- Thank You - Long Cove Plantations residents
- Beaufort farms to provide fresh produce to Second Helpings partner agencies
- Share The Bounty - September 21, 2017
- Junior Service League of Beaufort Grant Reward 2016
- Grant from Sisters of Charity Foundation of South Carolina
- Grant from Wexford Plantation Charitable Foundation
- Women in Philanthropy provides Grant to Second Helpings
- WOMEN POWER!!!
- Grant Received from Beaufort County Community Services
- Grant Received from Berkeley Hall Charitable Foundation
- Second Helpings obtains grant for Fresh Food Initiative
- Group46 Received ADDY Award for Creative Word on Behalf of Second Helpings
- Second Helpings receives grant from the Belfair 1811 Charitable Fund
- Second Helpings hires new Executive Director
- Share the Bounty Success
- Doubling Down on Giving
- Top Ten States with the Highest Grocery Bills
- As the saying goes “It takes a village” but in our case a farm
- Share the Bounty - September 29
- Become a Food Waste Warrior
- 2015 Impact of Second Helpings
- Civitas Award 2014: Outstanding Non-Profit
- The Island News: Second Helpings
- SC Secretary of State Designates Second Helpings as a 2013 Angel Charity